There are a number of ways that you can make a donation to DVEF.
We are currently working on getting a more mechanized donation process.
Where would you like your generous donation to be used?
Select the line for donation.
- Giving for DVUSD Famlies
- Teacher and Rookie of the Year Awards and Celebration
- Teacher Supply Fund
- Battle of the Books
- Enrichment Grants
- Space Camp
- Specific School Donation
- DVEF Family and Food Shelter Fund
- Gary McSpadden Scholarship Fund (emphasis / focus on Technical Theatre)
- Chris Costa Terry Scholarship Fund
- Virginia McElyea Scholarship for Educational Excellence Fund (focus on STEM)
- Dual Enrollment / AP Test Funding (a focus on health carebased on financial need)
Donate To DVEF
As many of you already know, The Deer Valley Education Foundation, a 501 (C) (3) nonprofit organization, funds programs that enrich the educational environment of our students and teachers in the Deer Valley Unified School District through teacher grants, student scholarships, aid to students, etc. If you are already donate to the Foundation through payroll deductions, I want to thank you. Your support is very much appreciated!
Over the past 10 years, DVEF has contributed almost $1 million directly to DVUSD schools, teachers, students, and programs! This could not happen without your help!
If you are still undecided about donation to the Deer Valley Education Foundation through a payroll deduction, please consider the following:
- Half of your membership can be designated to your school or program of your choice.
- 100% of your contribution stays within the Deer Valley Unified School District.
- All program funds support projects that enrich the education of our students.
- Your support will help fund the increasing needs of a fast growing school district that teaches over 36,500 students.
- Your contribution can easily be made through a minimum payroll deduction each pay period.
- Your membership is tax deductible.
Your gift will not only help support the school or program of your choice, but also supports programs such as individual classroom projects (reading, science, math, technology, etc.), recognizes outstanding teachers, nurses, and administrators, provides scholarships and teacher grants; and also helps students in need of some very basic items. We want to do so much more!
The funding for the Foundation is obtained through grants, corporate gifts, and special events such as the annual golf outing, but most noteworthy and meaningful are those contributions from you, our own DVUSD faculty and staff.
Donation form . If you would like to contribute and help support our students, teachers, and schools, please complete the form and return it to DVEF in the district office, attention Marie Brennan.
Thanks in advance for contributing in any way you can.
Deer Valley Education Foundation
20402 N. 15th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85027 / Phone: (623) 445-5012 / Fax: (623) 445-5087
Send A Check
Please make checks out to DEER VALLEY EDUCATION FOUNDATION
20402 N. 15th Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85027
You can select how you want your donation to be used. Note on the check one of the following.
Friends Of Deer Valley Teachers Fund
Teacher of the Year
Rookie of the Year
School Nurse of the Year
DVEF Science Center
FOSS Science Kits
BHHS Legacy Dual Enrollment Scholarship
BHHS Legacy Health Care Scholarship
Annual Golf and Silent Auction Fundraiser
Please decide how my donation could best be used.....
Thanks for your donation.
Contribute To DVEF Via United Way
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE TO DVEF THROUGH UNITED WAY
Please consider donating to the Deer Valley Education Foundation through your United Way payroll deductions. All you need to do is write in our agency code (#836) and our agency name is Deer Valley Education Foundation (DVEF). This is all the info you need to direct your funds to The Deer Valley Education Foundation. If you have any questions please be sure to contact Marie Brennan at 623-445-5012, and thanks again so much!!